Moving the list

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Moving the list

Aparajita Fishman
Hi all,

I would like to migrate the Active4D mailing list to a google group. This would relieve me of the responsibility for maintaining a mail server and mailing list software on my server, and give everyone a much better interface.

I'll do my best to migrate the existing messages into the group. Even if that fails, they will still be available and searchable at http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com.

If anyone has any objections or comments, please say so within the next week.

Many thanks,

  - Aparajita


_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Moving the list

Perkins, Bradley D
No problem here.

Brad Perkins



Via Good from my iPad

________________________________
From: [hidden email] on behalf of Aparajita Fishman
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 4:05:04 PM
To: Active4D Developer Discussion List
Subject: [Active4d-dev] Moving the list

Hi all,

I would like to migrate the Active4D mailing list to a google group. This would relieve me of the responsibility for maintaining a mail server and mailing list software on my server, and give everyone a much better interface.

I'll do my best to migrate the existing messages into the group. Even if that fails, they will still be available and searchable at http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com.

If anyone has any objections or comments, please say so within the next week.

Many thanks,

  - Aparajita


_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Moving the list

Michael Check
Was the list ever moved to google groups? I cannot find it if so.

Thanks,

Michael Check
Solo Group, Inc.
[hidden email]
312-427-1401 x501
312-560-2321 cell

Thanks,

Michael Check

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Perkins, Bradley D <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> No problem here.
>
> Brad Perkins
>
>
>
> Via Good from my iPad
>
> ________________________________
> From: [hidden email] on behalf of Aparajita
> Fishman
> Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 4:05:04 PM
> To: Active4D Developer Discussion List
> Subject: [Active4d-dev] Moving the list
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to migrate the Active4D mailing list to a google group. This
> would relieve me of the responsibility for maintaining a mail server and
> mailing list software on my server, and give everyone a much better
> interface.
>
> I'll do my best to migrate the existing messages into the group. Even if
> that fails, they will still be available and searchable at
> http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com.
>
> If anyone has any objections or comments, please say so within the next
> week.
>
> Many thanks,
>
>   - Aparajita
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Active4D-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
> Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
> _______________________________________________
> Active4D-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
> Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
>
_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Moving the list

Michael Larue-2
In reply to this post by Aparajita Fishman
Monday, December 14, 2015 at 4:08:24 PM

Forgot to ask, do you have to be signed in to Google in order to access/view the list? Or will it work the same as the current list (ie, receive/send via e-mail)? (Prefer not to have to create/activate an account at Google if possible...)

Thanks,

Michael Larue

------------------

On Oct 30, 2015, at 11:05 PM, Aparajita Fishman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to migrate the Active4D mailing list to a google group. This would relieve me of the responsibility for maintaining a mail server and mailing list software on my server, and give everyone a much better interface.
>
> I'll do my best to migrate the existing messages into the group. Even if that fails, they will still be available and searchable at http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com.
>
> If anyone has any objections or comments, please say so within the next week.
>
> Many thanks,
>
>  - Aparajita
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Active4D-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
> Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/

_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Moving the list

Aparajita Fishman
In reply to this post by Michael Check
> Was the list ever moved to google groups? I cannot find it if so.

No, haven't gotten around to it.

Regards,

  Aparajita


_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Moving the list

Aparajita Fishman
In reply to this post by Michael Larue-2
> Forgot to ask, do you have to be signed in to Google in order to access/view the list? Or will it work the same as the current list (ie, receive/send via e-mail)? (Prefer not to have to create/activate an account at Google if possible…)

You will be able to send/receive via email.

Regards,

  Aparajita


_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.aparajitaworld.com/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://active4d-nabble.aparajitaworld.com/